Deer Processing Prices
|Regular Cut - Steaks, Chops, or Tenderloin, Roasts and Burger||$60.00|
|Bulk Sausage (Breakfast, Sweet, Italian, Hot Italian, Cajun)||$1.00 per pound|
|Pork added to ground meat||$2.00 per pound|
|Beef added to ground meat||$3.00 per pound|
|Bacon added to ground meat||$4.00 per pound|
|Deer completely boned out for specialty products||$35 plus cost of product|
|Tenderloins and Rest specialty products||$40.00 plus cost of product|
Venison Specialty Products
Note: All ground specialty products will return 1.5 times the original amount of meat. Venison Product is made January - May. Orders will be filled accordingly.
|Bologna (3 lb. sticks)||$3.00 per pound|
|Smoked Keilbassa||$3.00 per pound|
|Cheddarwurst||$4.00 per pound|
|Dried and chipped hinds||$3.50 per pound|
|Hot Dogs||$3.00 per pound|
|Hot Dogs with American Cheese||$4.00 per pound|
|Cajun Hot Dogs with Hot Pepper Cheese||$4.00 per pound|
|Link Sausage - Breakfast, Sweet Italian, Hot Italian, or Cajun.||$2.50 per pound|
|Cajun Link Sausage with Hot Pepper CHeese||$3.50 per pound|
|Sweet Italian Link Sausage with American Cheese||$3.50 per pound|
|Snack Stick||$4.50 per pound|
|Snack Stick with American Cheese||$5.50 per pound|
|Hot Stick||$4.50 per pound|
|Hot Stick with hot Pepper Cheese||$5.50 per pound|
|Pepperoni Stick||$4.50 per pound|
Game Processing Requirements and information
- Only Clean, boneless meats will be accepted for specialty products. The meat you bring will be tagged with your name and when we thaw it out to be used, you will be notified to return and pick it up. Otherwise, we will discard it.
- We do not accept any skinned deer.
- We do not accept any bone meat for our specialty products (this includes hind quarters).
- We do not cut off any horns. Please do not send anyone here with a deer who cannot cut the horns off! We will provide a saw to cut them off.
- We do not cut canning meat, spiedies, or stew meat.
- All meat must be picked up as soon as you are called. If not, storage charges will be applied.
- Please do not call to check on your orders. We will not promise any dates when meat will be finished. Venison products are processed only on weekends, taking a significant amount of time to complete orders.
- Additional charges will be added to orders that bother us with phone calls about their pick-up dates.